- Except where otherwise stated, all prices are in Indian Rupees.
- From time to time, a limited number of products on our online catalogue may be inadvertently priced. If a product’s correct price is higher than our quoted price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. For Further information refer to our Pricing Policy.
- Where an item is shipped from India its price (including any applicable delivery and order charge) is inclusive of Service Tax. For further information refer to our Pricing and Shipping Policy.
- Please ensure the delivery address and receiver’s name for your order is accurate and complete (including any business name if shipping to a work address) as we are unable to change any details once the order has been placed. KVRF will not take responsibility for any orders that go missing due to incorrect delivery information provided by you.
- You must notify us within 6 weeks of the despatch date as recorded in your account if you have not received an item. After this time no refund will be issued for any missing orders. For further information refer to our Return and Refund Policy.
- Vengalath.com does not sell products to persons under the age of 18 years.
- Payment must be made on purchase with a valid credit card or other payment methods deemed acceptable by Vengalath.com
- Vengalath.com reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content or cancel orders at our sole discretion.
If you use this website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities (authorised or unauthorised) that occur under your account.
REVIEWS AND COMMENTS
- You and third parties may post reviews, comments, suggestions or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, a breach of privacy or intellectual property rights or otherwise injurious or objectionable to third parties and must not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation or any form of spam.
- Vengalath.com has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. Vengalath.com takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party. Vengalath.com will be indemnified for any claims resulting from such content posted that is a breach of the above paragraph.
DISCLAIMER AND RELEASE
- The information contained in this website may contain technical inaccuracies, typographical or bibliographical errors. All liability of Vengalath.com howsoever arising for inaccuracies, errors or omissions is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. You expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk. 2. Vengalath.com makes no representations or warranties of any kind that this website, information, content, materials, products (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to you through this website including emails sent from Vengalath.com are free of viruses or other harmful components. Vengalath.com will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this website or from any information, content, materials, products (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to you through this website, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages. 3. All products purchased from Vengalath.com is delivered under a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss for such products pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
- Vengalath.com is the copyright owner of the content of this website, including but not limited to, images, characters, icons, book titles, audio visual data used in this website. No permission is given in respect of the use of any of the above, and such use may constitute an infringement of international and local copyright laws. 2. Except as permitted by the Copyright Act 1957 (as amended) no part of this website may be reproduced, adapted, performed in public or transmitted in any form by any process (graphic, electronic or mechanical, including further copying, recording, taping or by a storage and information retrieval system) without the express written permission of Vengalath.com
Vengalath.com reserves the right to change these terms and conditions and policies without notice, in accordance with the law and Vengalath.com’s practices.
Any term, condition or policy that is invalid or unenforceable will be read down so as to be valid and enforceable, and if that is not possible, the term, condition or policy will be severed to the extent of invalidity or unenforceability without affecting the remaining terms, conditions or policies.